Draper, UT
877.377.4646
contact@spingo.com

Event Ticketing And Registration Software

Easy ticketing, seamless event management, and powerful marketing

SIMPLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE TICKETING

Sell tickets online with ticketing pages that match your website.

Simply fill out the form and you are on your way to a great ticketing experience. We’ll create a custom ticketing page for you within 24 hours so that you can start selling tickets and get paid. Our QR code system and check-in app make it easy for your attendees to enter the event within a matter of seconds.

Simplify your life. Start using SpinGo’s ticketing service.

START SELLING TICKETS ONLINE

IMMEDIATE PAYOUTS

We know how important it is to secure funds before your event. SpinGo ticketing allows for daily payouts so you can use the money from pre-sale tickets to solidify your event.

When you use your own Stripe Account, the payouts will be delivered to you daily.

CUSTOM LANDING PAGES

Quickly add your logo, adjust the colors, fonts, and more with easy to use customization options on our landing pages for your event.

Our pages include a homepage, schedule page, ticketing page, vendor page, and more.

Your ticketing page should look and feel like your event website to give your attendees a seamless purchase experience.

We are your partner, not your competitor, which is why we want your branding to be on your ticketing page.

HUMAN SUPPORT

You are a human, and so are we. We understand that you are busy and are looking for simple, efficient solutions to your problems. We try to make our software so easy that you don’t have any questions. But, if you do, we are here to help.

We know there is nothing more frustrating than needing help, and not being able to speak with someone, so we eliminated that problem with our client success team. Because your wins are our wins, we love providing first-rate customer support and making sure you feel confident and are set up to succeed.

Start selling tickets for your event!

ONLINE & ON-SITE

20% of people buy their tickets the day of the event, either online or in person. The other 80% comes from pre-sales. Our ticketing keeps your online ticket sales connected to your on-site ticket sales so you can keep track of all your sales from one place.

Simplify your event by using one ticketing system that will work for all of your ticket sales.

DETAILED REPORTING

Keep track of your daily ticket sales on your main dashboard. Create goals and get notified when you achieve them or know how far you have left to go to reach them. Use campaign codes to track where your sales are coming from and use promo codes to incentivize people to buy tickets now.

ALL TICKETING FEATURES

  • Immediate Payouts
  • Custom Ticketing Page
  • Ticket Sales Dashboard
  • Promo Code Creation
  • Campaign Tracking Code Creation
  • QR Code Check-In
  • RFID Wristband Check-In

TICKET PRICING

When you sign-up for the Ticketing Only package, you only pay the ticket service fee located in the table at the bottom of this section. P.S. you can pass the ticket service fee to your attendees.

When you sign-up for the Event Master Full Access package, there is a one-time software fee of $499 plus the ticket service fee. After your first time using the Event Master Full Access package, you will only be charged a ticket service fee. 

TICKETING ONLY

Ticket Service Fee

per ticket

  •    Immediate payouts
  •    Unlimited ticket types
  •    iOS and Android ticket scanning app
  •    Custom event webpage creation
  •    Voucher and promo code creation
  •    Ticket upgrades, swaps, and lottery
  •    RFID capable
  •    Detailed reports and dashboard
  •    Customer support
SIGN UP FOR TICKETING


TICKETING SERVICE FEES

Ticket PriceTicket Service FeeLowest Fees Around?
$0.01 - $9.99$0.99Yes
$10.00 - $19.99$1.24Yes
$20.00 - $29.99$1.49Yes
$30.00 - $39.99$1.74Yes
$40.00 - $49.99$1.99Yes
$50.00 - $59.00$2.24Yes
$60.00 - $69.99$2.49Yes
$70.00 - $79.99$2.74Yes
$80.00 - $89.99$2.99Yes
$90.00 - $99.99$3.24Yes
$100.00 - $109.99$3.49Yes
$110.00 - $119.99$3.74Yes
$120.00 - $129.99$3.99Yes
$130.00 - $139.99$4.24Yes
$140.00 - $149.99$4.49Yes
$150.00 - $159.99$4.74Yes
$160.00 - $169.99$4.99Yes
$170.00 - $179.99$5.24Yes
$180.00 - $189.99$5.49Yes
$190.00 - $199.99$5.74Yes
$200.00 - $209.99$5.99Yes
$210.00 - $219.99$6.24Yes
$220.00 - $229.99$6.49Yes
$230.00 - $239.99$6.74Yes
$240.00 - $249.99$6.99Yes
$250.00 - $259.99$7.24Yes
$260.00 - $269.99$7.49Yes
$270.00 - $279.99$7.74Yes
$280.00 - $289.99$7.99Yes
$290.00 - $299.99$8.24Yes
$300.00 - $309.99$8.49Yes
$310.00 - $319.99$8.74Yes
$320.00 - $329.99$8.99Yes
$330.00 - $339.99$9.24Yes
$340.00 - $349.99$9.49Yes
$350.00 - $359.99$9.74Yes
$360.00 - $369.99$9.99Yes
$370.00 +*Caps at $9.99.Yes

GET STARTED WITH TICKETING

SIGN UP FOR TICKETING