Digital Marketer at SpinGo
SpinGo is the authority in event marketing by connecting Event Makers to Event Goers. SpinGo builds web and mobile products that help million of people across the country discover local events and keeps them in the know with what’s going on around them. We live by the philosophy: Experiences are greater!
At SpinGo, our goals are simple. We create extraordinary user experiences. We solve complex problems with elegant solutions. We do events better than any- body else. Period.
SpinGo provides flexibility in work schedules, in exchange for a dedicated commitment to the company’s success. We believe in always doing the best work with integrity; play hard, work hard, earn success. We solve problems creatively and are always exploring new ideas. We believe that nothing is ever final because innovation is continual.
What We Can Offer You
- Great pay
- Complete benefits package
- Generous personal time off
- Opportunity to help establish and grow an up and coming tech start-up
- Ground floor advancement opportunities
- Fun and energetic office space with a team dedicated to the vision of the company to “Live it out” because for us “Every day is an event.”
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for increasing and optimizing lead flow to the sales teams from a variety of online channels. This position will oversee all paid search campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and affiliate marketing initiatives.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, etc.), including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and edit creative copy, review and analyze web site performance metrics, and optimize current campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies to expand our online presence through primary (Google/Bing) and secondary display networks (AdBlade, 7Search, AdKnowledge, etc.).
- Improve click through and conversion rates on current display network ads (both image and text ads).
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Understand current search engine optimization (SEO) tactics and assist with further improvements.
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other marketing channels such as affiliate marketing, email marketing, partner marketing, social media, and outbound call campaigns.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team and top executives.
- Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Marketing Degree preferred;
- 1-2 years experience in Paid Search Management (Google AdWords Certified preferred);
- Strong analytical skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, and other web analytical tools;
- Demonstrated proficiency in HTML and CSS;
- Exceptional copy writing and editorial skills;
- Experience with marketing automation software (Marketo) and CRM tools (Salesforce). Not required, but a plus.
How to Apply
Please email your résumé, an introduction of yourself, and a description of why you would be a great fit for this position to email@example.com.