Stop Pre-Printing Badges
Stop wasting money, time and effort by sifting through pre-printed badges at check-in. Your event’s first impression is important. That is why many events are now choosing to have onsite printers to provide badging on the spot.
If you’ve ever used pre-printed badges then you know the hassle of trying to alphabetize them, and let’s not forget about the chaos that missing badges cause. The fact is that pre-printed badges are a thing of the past and it’s time for event makers to move their events into the future.
Your attendees experiences matter, from the purchasing tickets stage to leaving the event. We live in an age where attendees live quick lives and they need their events to keep up. No one wants to stand in a long line or go through a really long ticketing process. Attendees want to spend less time on the logistics of the event and more time creating new memories.
Onsite printing is a great way to get your attendees checked in seamlessly. Pair it with QR scannable tickets and you’ve got yourself a nifty check-in process. So where can you get onsite printers for your badging and wristband needs?
With SpinGo’s Event Master you can print each attendees badge while they check-in at just 2.33 seconds per badge. Easily print QR codes onto your badges and wristbands to track your attendees as they check-in to your event or specific vendor booths.
You can then use this valuable data to improve your event, track lead gen, and create your best event to date. Have lots of attendees that like to register at the door? No problem. Event Master can print a badge or wristband for any ticket holder, regardless of when the ticket was purchased. We print badges and wristbands for walk-up registrants all the time.
We’ve got the fastest printers in the west (and the easter for that matter), but don’t just take our word for it. Last year the Silicon Slopes Tech Summit pre-printed badges which was a nightmare.
This year, they used SpinGo and within the first two hours of the event, over 3,000 attendees were checked in and credentialed.
Using Event Master on-site, they were able to check in and provide a personalized name badge for up to 34 attendees per minute.
- Miranda is a Digital Marketing Specialist for SpinGo who has a passion for writing and events. With a solid background in communications, Miranda is focused on helping clients optimize their event marketing for maximum exposure. Miranda is skilled in digital advertising, SEO, and public relations.
- Success Stories2018.05.18Indie Beauty Expo: Event Management That Grows With You
- Success Stories2018.05.10Innovative Bikes Meet Innovative Registration
- SpinGo Culture2018.05.10SpinGo’s Chad Taylor Wins Customer Service Executive of the Year
- Event Tech2018.05.01Is your Event On the Edge of Technology?