SpinGo’s Chad Taylor Wins Customer Service Executive of the Year
SpinGo is proud to share that our very own Chad Taylor, Director of Partner Success, has won a Bronze Stevie in the 2018 American Business Awards. With Chad’s outstanding work with SpinGo customers and support teams, he was a sure fire contender for the award.
The 411 On Chad
Chad is a customer satisfaction Jedi who has been making our customers and partners happy since 2012. With years of customer service experience under his belt, Chad prides himself on making sure every interaction with SpinGo is positive and is dedicated to making sure that you always have what you need from our team.
In addition to customer support, Chad also manages onsite tech support and remote tech support for events. Because of his dedication to providing excellent support experiences, SpinGo’s onsite support services have grown to include new product offerings that further aid event makers in onsite logistic prep.
Outside of Work
Chad is a movie buff, dedicated husband, and Coca Cola enthusiast. In fact, his office is fully decked out in Coca Cola merchandise. This is because when Chad is passionate about something, he is all in. He takes this same approach with his work, he gives 110% and nothing less.
Winning A Stevie
Chad pours himself into his job, and in turn the entire company benefits from his dedication and enthusiasm for creating great customer experiences. There is no job Chad won’t tackle, and often takes it upon himself to spearhead new projects; implementing them both with the online support team and with our onsite support team. Chad has been instrumental in securing repeat customers for SpinGo based on his dedication to his craft. Whether he is traveling to an event to help troubleshoot onsite technical issues for a client or answering questions for people stuck on our website at 10pm, there is no task too small or large.
With Chad’s work ethic, his win is no surprise. We are incredibly proud of Chad’s award and look forward to him being honored at the gala ceremony in New York on Monday, June 11.
- Miranda is a Digital Marketing Specialist for SpinGo who has a passion for writing and events. With a solid background in communications, Miranda is focused on helping clients optimize their event marketing for maximum exposure. Miranda is skilled in digital advertising, SEO, and public relations.
- Success Stories2018.05.18Indie Beauty Expo: Event Management That Grows With You
- Success Stories2018.05.10Innovative Bikes Meet Innovative Registration
- SpinGo Culture2018.05.10SpinGo’s Chad Taylor Wins Customer Service Executive of the Year
- Event Tech2018.05.01Is your Event On the Edge of Technology?