Indie Beauty Expo: Event Management That Grows With You
The green and indie beauty movement is truly global. Indie brands are among the fastest growing product categories.
They have become a ‘must have’ in almost every retailer’s collection and are now directly influencing key trends in their markets.
The Indie Beauty Expo was founded to support the growth and success of indie brands and the entrepreneurs behind them.
Founded by celebrity esthetician, Jillian Wright, and entrepreneur, Nader Naeymi-Rad, Indie Beauty Expo (IBE) was established to help the fast-growing category of indie beauty brands connect to buyers, press, consumers and investors.
Unsatisfied with the options available, Jillian and Nader formed IBE to provide a solution specific to market-ready indie brands.
IBE debuted in New York City in August of 2015 and has since expanded to four strategic markets in North America and Europe: New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, and London.
Today IBE offers buyers, press, investors and shoppers an opportunity to discover and transact with the largest collection of independent beauty brands in the world.
Originally searching for an event management system that could manage their vendors and registration, IBE reached out to SpinGo in October of 2016 to see if Event Master would be the right fit.
Impressed with Event Master’s lightweight platform, IBE partnered with SpinGo.
With IBE ready to use Event Master, SpinGo built customized registration pages branded with IBE’s signature look.
IBE used the platform to screen vendors, buyers, attendees, and exhibitor applicants before each event.
With all of this data being tracked in Event Master, the platform was used at events to check-in and print custom branded badges for attendees on-site.
Cassandra Darley, SpinGo Account Manager for Indie Beauty Expo, works closely with IBE to make sure Event Master is set for each event.
“Indie Beauty Expo is one of the best events we work with, their events are visually stunning and well organized.They’ve really been able to utilize Event Master’s platform and we’re excited to continue working with them.”
Since choosing SpinGo in 2016, IBE has used Event Master in L.A., Dallas, and New York. With success in their U.S. locations, IBE is getting ready to take Event Master to their international expo in London and Berlin.
To view the full case study, click here.
- Miranda is a Digital Marketing Specialist for SpinGo who has a passion for writing and events. With a solid background in communications, Miranda is focused on helping clients optimize their event marketing for maximum exposure. Miranda is skilled in digital advertising, SEO, and public relations.
- Success Stories2018.05.18Indie Beauty Expo: Event Management That Grows With You
- Success Stories2018.05.10Innovative Bikes Meet Innovative Registration
- SpinGo Culture2018.05.10SpinGo’s Chad Taylor Wins Customer Service Executive of the Year
- Event Tech2018.05.01Is your Event On the Edge of Technology?