SpinGo is always looking for great talent. See our current job openings below.
Content Team Positions
Development Team Positions
Web Software Engineer
SpinGo builds web and mobile products that help millions of people across the country discover local events.
We partner with media companies like the Chicago Daily Herald and the San Diego Union Tribune who use our platform to inform and engage their users. We have over 200 partner sites with more being added each week.
At SpinGo, our goals are simple. We create extraordinary user experiences. We solve complex problems with elegant solutions. We do events better than anybody else.
SpinGo provides flexibility in work schedule in exchange for a dedicated commitment to the company's success. We believe in always doing the best work with integrity. Play hard, work hard, earn success. We solve problems creatively, and we’re always exploring new ideas. We believe that nothing is ever final, because innovation is continual.
The Web Software Engineer will develop high-quality user interfaces to meet the needs of our users. You will help improve our main calendar product and build tools to help users submit and promote events and manage calendars. You have the skills to build pixel-perfect, cross-browser interfaces and help build scalable web applications. In addition to owning the development of the SpinGo calendar product, the Web Software Engineer is expected to be self-motivated, give accurate estimates and deliver quality code on time.Required Qualifications
- BS in a Software Development Field or Equivalent Work Experience
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to solve development problems
- Several years experience developing cross-browser web applications
- Advanced knowledge of MVC-based architecture and frameworks
Other Desired Qualifications
- Advanced skills with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience developing map or geolocation-based applications
- Experience implementing caching and NoSQL solutions (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience developing mobile and responsive web pages.
- Linux and web server administration
- $50K-$90K salary based on experience
- Flexible full-time work schedule
- Work remotely from anywhere you have a fast internet connection
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 7 paid holidays and 17 days paid time off
- Performance bonuses
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide examples of relevant work experience. SpinGo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You must be authorized to work and currently live in the United States to be considered for the position.