Creating an event is time consuming, chaotic, and it requires your team to all be on the same page. It can be a messy experience if you don’t have the right tools to assist you on the job, which is why we compiled a list of ten apps you can always keep in your pocket. Plan and execute your event to perfection with these apps:
1. Bizzabo --- Bizzabo is an all-in-one platform that was created specifically for event makers. It was designed to help you network with the right people and even links directly to LinkedIn to grow your network and get your event off the ground. Besides just networking, Bizzabo is designed to help with event management, including a multi-event platform, marketing, engagement, and analytics. There are many ways to use the app, so play around with it and see how you can utilize it best.
2. Trello ---- Trello is an efficient, easy-to-use organizational app that helps you delegate work and assign tasks. Categorize topics, subtopics, and focus on the main objective while working on the small details of your project. It is intuitive and helps you keep clear of clutter. Everybody will know what is assigned to them, and there won’t be any crossover confusion when using this app. It will allow you and your team to be efficient and productive when working, because we all know you need it when putting together an event.
3. Skitch --- Skitch lets you capture ideas for your event in pictures. See something that sparks an idea? Take a quick picture and write a few notes so you don’t forget about it. Often, some of our best ideas come to us when we are away from the office, and Skitch lets you easily snap a picture, annotate it, mark it up, and send it in an instant. As an event planners, your next great idea for your event can happen at any minute and be inspired by almost anything. Don’t let your idea escape you this time and capture it with Skitch.
4. SignEasy --- SignEasy is a great app that provides an easy way to sign documents electronically. You no longer need to print out a document, sign it, and scan it back in (or fax it). You can do it all from your phone. SignEasy saves you time and lets you be more productive in the things that really matter, while signing the paperwork that comes with almost anything these days. SignEasy lets you import and send files that you have electronically saved as well through other apps like Dropbox, Evernote, email, or Google Drive. It even has a cool fingerprint feature that safeguards your signature so nobody else tries to use it. Don’t let a pesky signature stop you from spending your time on what is really important.
5. Dropbox --- If you don’t have Dropbox yet, you need to get it. Now. Dropbox allows you store documents, pictures, movies, and more in cloud form, so you can take your work with you anywhere you go. Backup your files and make sure you never lose an important document again. Keep it all in one convenient space with Dropbox.
6. Boomset --- Boomset is designed by event professionals to manage event registration and check-in. Boomset allows you to coordinate the notification of guest arrivals, scan e-tickets and invitations, connect with staff members using group messaging, and make sure the right people attend the right sessions. It even lets you print out name tags on the spot so people can meet and greet.
7. Neon --- Need help tracking the numbers and figures of your event? Use Neon by Eventbrite to monitor real-time ticket sales and attendance for all your events. Neon lets you track your data anytime, anywhere and it can keep track of multiple events simultaneously. Neon allows you to provide top-notch customer service by processing requests directly from your phone or tablet in the instant you need it, helping to make your event run smoothly.
8. Periscope --- Live streaming your event is the hottest new social media tool on the market right now. Take advantage of Periscope by giving your Twitter followers a taste of what they are missing out on and entice them to participate in your event next time. Live streaming provides a great glimpse into your event, and Periscope provides you with the ability to save and replay your broadcast later. You can even select to privately broadcast your event and invite specific people that you want to view your event.
9. Hootsuite --- The Hootsuite mobile app provides you with an all-in-one platform for your social media networks. You can manage up to three differents social media platforms for free from your phone. Add more when you upgrade to its premium service. Hootsuite lets you post to all your social networks using the new Share Extension, and it lets you save time by scheduling messages to your followers. The instant analytics feature helps you measure the performance of your social media outreach whenever you need the information, and you can see which platform is working best for you at each event.
10. SurveyMonkey ---SurveyMonkey is all about getting feedback from your audience by conducting surveys and polls from anywhere. When you are organizing an event, your job doesn’t end once your event has started. By using SurveyMonkey to ask important questions about attendee experiences at your event, you can gather and use the information to help improve your future events. SurveyMonkey makes it easy for you to collect that information by sending your survey via social media, email, or even text messaging, allowing more people to see and participate in your survey.
Are there any apps that you would add to this list? Let us know in the comments below!